Six reasons to attend the IAU 16th General Conference in Dublin!
The 2022 IAU 16th General Conference is the much-anticipated event where the global higher education community will come together in person to rethink and reimagine the future of higher education.
The programme offers an outstanding line-up of speakers, experts and higher education leaders, knowledge sharing, networking and setting the stage for new models and strategies. And all this in the rich setting of one of Europe’s leading research-intensive universities: University College Dublin.
1. Take part in discussions around a stimulating programme on the ‘Relevance and Value of Universities to Future Society’ with speakers from all regions of the world.
2. Network with IAU members and beyond to discuss partnerships, find new inspiration, open your horizons and make new friends across the globe.
3. If you are an IAU member, you can shape the future of IAU through the business sessions and the elections of the next IAU president and administrative board.
If you are not an IAU member, you can learn about the IAU’s activities and initiatives and how your higher education institution would benefit if you became a member.
4. Reaffirm the vital role of higher education in society in a rapidly changing context.
5. Get to know University College Dublin (UCD) from the inside and meet a fantastic team eager to introduce you to this impressive institution.
6. Discover the set of custom-designed offers and take advantage of your stay to explore Dublin and Ireland during and after the General Conference.
Benefit from the early bird rate until 1 September, and plan your stay now!
We look forward to meeting you in Ireland, the home of a hundred thousand welcomes!